Representing Those Who Need It Most
At the Law Offices of Leila Vaez-Iravani in California, we are dedicated to representing people who need it most: those who have been accused of crimes. Regardless of what you are accused of, you have the right to a lawyer who will zealously advocate for you. Our criminal defense practice is ready to represent those throughout California in San Jose and the Greater Bay Area.
How We Can Help
We can represent you against a wide variety of state and federal misdemeanor and felony charges, including:
- Drug Charges. Possession, possession with intent to sell, selling drugs, selling with a weapon
- Assault. Assault, assault with great bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, mayhem
- Domestic Disputes. Domestic violence, domestic violence with injury, child endangerment
- Weapons Offenses. Brandishing firearms, negligent discharge
- Theft. Theft, grand theft, burglary, robbery
- Sex Crimes. Sexual assault, rape
- Homicide. Murder, manslaughter
- Restraining Orders
Let Us Take The Stress Off Your Shoulders
It is important to get an attorney as soon as possible after you have been accused or are arrested. Ms. Vaez-Iravani will take care of your interests every step of the way. We will help you understand your situation, answer all your questions and advocate for you fiercely as possible so you can move on with your life.