Your Advocate And Representative Against The Power Of The Government
With the resources and power of the government working against you, you need someone who is knowledgeable and takes the pursuit of justice seriously. Our firm will always work in your best interests and will provide top-notch, comprehensive criminal defense from start to finish.
Click the link below to learn more about our attorneys:
What Sets Us Apart
This is what our firm brings to the table with every criminal defense case we take:
- Accessibility: We are available to answer your questions and keep you informed of developments. You are welcome to call at any hour. Our attorney will meet you anywhere, whether at the courthouse, in prison or jail, or over a cup of coffee to discuss your case.
- Personalized Representation: We will always act in your best interests. We will take into account your personal goals for the case, employment situation, immigration status, family situation and financial limitations. We will work toward a resolution that is fair and fits your unique circumstances.
- Comprehensive Investigation: We will go beyond the police report to build a case for you. Our firm uses creative personal investigators and other resources to ensure that we have all the information, which means you will have the strongest case possible.
- Tactical Strategies: How we present ourselves in negotiations and the courtroom is a balancing act. We know when to be aggressive and firm and when to be perceptive and negotiable to get the desired result. We are always on our toes and take advantage of every opportunity to maximize your legal results.
- A Science Background: Our attorney graduated with high honors with a Bachelor of Sciences in Molecular Developmental Biology from UC Santa Barbara. She understands how to use DNA evidence, medical reports, drug and toxicology reports, and forensics more than the typical lawyer. She is not afraid of using science in the court room and will use that to your advantage.
With the Law Offices of Leila Vaez-Iravani on your side, your case will have the best chance for success. We will fight for you aggressively at every step, and we are ready to explore every opportunity and leave no stone unturned to get you the best possible outcome.
Indeed, Ms. Vaez-Iravani consults with fellow professionals on your case to ensure she explores every angle. Having this insight and collaboration results in personalized solutions that are truly the best for you and your unique situation.
If you are arrested or accused of a crime, it is important to contact a lawyer right away. Ms. Vaez-Iravani can meet you anywhere and provides free initial consultations. Get in touch with us today by calling 408-827-1759. You can also send an email.
Our firm represents clients throughout San Jose and the Greater Bay Area.